Tuesday, January 26, 2010

IF ONLY... I had the motivation


Right now, I am seriously lacking motivation. I have about ten pounds of homework awaiting me quietly in the next room. The problem: this is what I foresee happening- I sit  on the computer messing around, I watch my favorite shows when they come on, I eat dinner, I watch some more TV, I go to bed. I then wake up in the morning, rush to get ready for school and try to finish my homework in homeroom. That ends now. I need to suck it up, do my homework when I first get home from school, and maybe enjoy talking to my friends in homeroom. I have been feeling so overwhelmed lately, and I'm sure if I get my homework out of the way, I will feel much more organized, less stressed and panicked. So, for my own sanity and well-being,

5. I will do ALL my homework within an hour of arriving home from school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment