Monday, February 15, 2010

Two Posts in One Day?

Yes, I am writing again. Only a few hours since my last post, but it's my blog, I can make up the rules, and I say I can post whenever I feel the need to! =]

I'm sure if you're reading this blog, you're probably bored out of your mind. So, I thought I'd give you some other ideas as alternatives to wasting your whole day on facebook (don't get me wrong. I am a facebook fan, but it can get old when you have nothing else to do.)
1) If you have iTunes, check the Items of the Week. There's usually one or two free songs and a free music video, and generally, they're pretty good.
2) fredflare. I cannot get enough of Fred Flare. Some of my favorite items:










Cute gifts any girl would love to get from a guy:




... and some crazy things that can be found on FredFlare that make you think what were they thinking?





3) Read some of your (other) favorite blogs, or find new blogs you would enjoy. Check the Blogger Blogs of Note 
4) Stupid.com and bored.com are full of time-wasting games and activities.
5) If you've tried all of these and still can't find anything fun to do, you've been on way too long. GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER. TAKE A WALk, RIDE A BIKE, PLAY A GAME, WATCH A MOVIE, or CALL A FRIEND.










No comments:

Post a Comment