Monday, February 8, 2010

IF ONLY... I was rich I could be fashionable- Update.

I am struggling with this resolution at the moment. Seeing as prom is quickly approaching, every dress I seem to love costs at least $500. This only means I have to work a little harder, but I am confident I will eventually find a dress I love in my budget. As a little inspiration, here are a few possibilities that are under $200 for every style.

This brown patterned dress is ONLY $68!
For a more girly look, the silky purple floral dress is under $200


A cute, short choice of a prom dress that would make you stand out from the crowd.


FEATURED DRESSES (both under $200):

Shiny, silky, yet Fishy scales with bright, contrasting colors- LOVE it!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this silky, gorgeous mermaid teal dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment